How to DIY your own Christmas Gift Box
Gift wrapping is normally a big pain for me - last minute trips to Chapters, buying the wrapping paper that's in reach, and rushing out the door as holiday shoppers trample me in the process. Then I huddle up in my living room on Christmas eve, presents lined up to wrap, as scotch tape sticks to each of my fingers.
It's quite the time.
I've improved my wrapping skills the past few years after doing tons of gift baskets for our customers. So this year, we wanted to make it extra easy for you to do your own DIY Christmas baskets...
So we made gift box packaging sets!!!
Here's what you do:
- For $7, add Gift Box Packaging to your cart.
- This is the fun part - add items to your box!
- Shop through our delicious collections: Confections, Savoury, Honey, Buck Naked Soap Company, Coffee, and Handmade.
- Check Out
- Leave us special instructions if necessary (ex. hand written note to accompany the gift)
- Fill in Payment and Shipping information (if applicable, you can also choose to pick up your box at our store)
- Feel free to contact us by email: email@example.com or phone 519.760.2535, for any inquiries or customization requests. We will try our very best to accommodate!
- If you want to send multiple gift boxes, you may want to complete the check-out process multiple times. This will make it easier for us to know who is getting what - and to keep track of any shipping details that are unique. If you find this confusing, give us a call (519.760.2535) and we can take your order over the phone and create a completely customizable quote and email it to you for confirmation.
- We are also happy to create custom gift boxes in-store. So pop down to 10 King Street East in Downtown Kitchener. We'd love to see you!
- If you only want the items, and no gift box packaging, that's no problem! We'll package your items in packing paper with a no-bells-and-whistles approach. Then we'll ship them right to you!