Spring Seedling Workshop
Join us in a small group (6 participants) in our upstairs space for a seedling workshop where you will learn the basics on getting your seedlings started for the 2022 growing season. This workshop is aimed at small scale gardeners (think balcony gardeners, community garden plots, or small backyard spaces). You'll take home 20 different starter containers. This workshop is facilitated by Jordan Dolson, owner of Legacy Greens, who has 8 seasons of growing experience (but is still learning more every year!).
What it includes:
- Seeds, potting soil, containers
- Step by step instruction on seedling 20 different containers (your choice of tomatoes, peppers, greens, herbs and flowers).
- Handout on taking care of seedlings and transplanting outdoors
What to bring:
- A notebook for notes
- A pen
- Gardening gloves if you don't want to get your hands dirty
- 6:00pm - 7:15pm, Thursday, March 24, 2022
- 10:00am - 11:15am, Saturday, March 26, 2022
- 1:00pm - 2:15pm, Saturday, March 26, 2022
- 2:30pm - 3:45pm, Saturday, March 26, 2022
- 10:30am - 11:45am, Sunday, March 27, 2022
- Workstations will be socially distanced
- Masks required for participants and staff
- This workshop will be hosted in our upstairs space, which unfortunately, does not have an elevator.
- Free parking available on King Street (2 hours)
- There is also parking available in the Scotia Bank Parking Lot (Free to use after hours when these sessions are taking place)
- Nearest paid parkade is the Duke Street parkade, accessible between Ontario and Queen streets.
- Paid surface lot also available at Queen St North and Goudie's Lane
- Please reach out to email@example.com