Produce Box - Tuesday (Pick Up, Oct 27)
We are heading into Fall and the boxes will change from week to week. Here's an example of what you might find in September:
- Local Lettuce (ex. romaine, salad mix)
- Local Greens (ex. kale, arugula, spinach)
- Local tomatoes
- Local Fall Fruit (peaches, nectarines, apples, pears, raspberries, plums or coronation grapes).
- Local squash
- Local Potatoes or Sweet Potatoes
- Local Garlic
- Local Onions
- Local Herbs
- Local Root Veggies (carrots or beets)
- Other surprises! We will roll with the seasonality of Ontario produce!
Note that products may vary slightly. Produce is a mix of local and international (with a focus on local!)
Pick up is at Legacy Greens (18 Ontario St. N) between Noon and 6pm.